Wraith of the Righteous
Greetings and welcome to those who are new.
Start of the adventure will be the Wraith of the Righteous Adventure Path to get the players used to working together and what not, to smooth any rough edges they may have. After that it’s an adventure that I’ve been working for new characters. You will create that start off fresh at level 1 again and start in Golarion (the world that Paizo uses for their books) but from there you will travel to other worlds, mainly worlds that have been around since Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, worlds like Faerun from Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft the Demiplane of Dread, Krynn from Dragonlance
Here I will be posting what is allowed in the game and where the information can be found for easy reference.
Pathfinder Official Core Content.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Core Book.
- Pathfinder Pathfinder Game – Advanced Classed Guide playtest.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Advanced Players Guide.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Advanced Races Guide
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Gamemastery Guide
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Mythic Adventure.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Ultimate Campaign
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Ultimate Combat.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Ultimate Equipment.
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Ultimate Magic.
- Pathfinder Players Companion series.
- Pathfinder Chronicles series.
- Pathfinder Campaign series.
- Pathfinder Adventure Path series.
Pathfinder Compatible Content
- Ultimate Psionics. by Dreamscarred Press
- Tome of Horrors Complete by Frog God Games.
- Tome of Horrors 4 by Frog God Games
- Heroes of the Jade Oath by RITE.
When making a character please list the books where you found the information so I can quickly check it out. You will make a character using the Epic Fantasy 30 point buy found in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Core Book.
Short list of other things that will be used in the campaign.
Hero Points from Pathfinder Roleplaying Game – Advanced Players Guide
Zodiac from the Heroes of the Jade Oath for some unique abilities you can take from that Zodiac when you use a Hero Point just to add some flavor to your characters.